ETSU is the fourth largest university in the state and has off-campus centers in nearby Kingsport and Elizabethton. The university provides numerous opportunities and benefits for their students.
- Applications Deadline: February 1, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available to undergraduate coursework students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in any discipline offered by the university.
- Award: Will be in the amount of $12,500 per academic year (spring and fall terms)
- Must be used towards tuition and fees
- Cannot be used towards service, programs, and individual course fees
- Are competitive and will be based on the ETSU grade point average
- Will be effective the fall term and for no more than 6 semesters, provided students maintain the minimum eligibility requirement
- Cannot be used when students are charged Erate or in-state tuition rates
- Have no cash value
- Nationality: Internationally
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Tennessee.
- Eligible Countries: Undergraduate students from around the world are invited to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Be current ETSU international students who have been enrolled for at least one full semester but no more than two semesters at ETSU
- Have a minimum ETSU grade point average of 3.0
- Be in lawful F1 or J1 status
- Be a degree-seeking undergraduate student
- financial aid positions will only be offered to start in the fall semester. No initial awards will be offered for the spring term.
- Awardees will be notified of selection by May 31st
- financial aid positions will not cover program, service and course fees, health insurance, housing, meal plans, etc
How to Apply: Students apply to this application application form through the given link: https://dynamicforms.ngwebsolutions.com/Submit/Form/Start/aeacf830-b2d1-42eb-9321-2b50247eadbb