The American Muslim Alliance of Florida Inc. will be awarding a total of $15,000 in scholarships to twenty-five students in support of Florida High School Senior students in pursuit of a college education. The top 5 students will each receive a scholarship in the amount of $1000. In addition, 20 students will each receive a scholarship in the amount of $500.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify:
The applicant must be graduating from a public, private, or home school within the state of Florida and entering college as a full-time student.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, and attach official copies of school transcripts.
- Applicants must provide two letters of recommendation from teachers of core subjects. Please limit letters of recommendation to one page for each recommendation.
- Applicants guidance counselor must complete page 2.
- Applicant must compose and type a one-page, single-spaced essay stating why you should be awarded a scholarship, and why you plan to further your studies at a college or university.
- Applicants complete and submit page 4.
Scholarship Program is open for students of all faith and race. The winners will not be announced before the Scholarship Award Ceremony
APPLICATION DEADLINE: All completed applications must be received on or before May 4th, 2021 in the office of AMAF. Applications received or postmarked after this date will not be considered.
Send the completed applications to:
AMAF, INC. – ATTN: Scholarship Committee.
11694 Sunrise View Lane,
Wellington, FL 33449